Hello! I’m Hannah and I’m from Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
My real name is Huong but I picked the nickname Hannah for 3 reasons:
- Firstly, it begins with the letter H just like my real name.
- Secondly, Huong means “fragrance” or “scent” in Vietnamese. And the similar word “Hana” means flower in Japanese.
- Last but not least, as I learnt from the Internet, “Hana” also means “to glow” or “radiate love” in Maori & “happiness” in Arabic. Such a universally beautiful name right? 🙂 This unexpectedly resonates a lot with the purpose of this blog: to express my most authentic self with the world, to share my passion for learning and teaching English and my knowledge of yoga & healthy lifestyle, to spread more love and positivity in this world.
Come visit my blog if you’re interested in:
- English Learning & Teaching. Check my English Teaching Profile
- Tips to learn English
- For English Teachers
- Lifestyle, Thoughts about different subjects
I’m still on my journey to becoming the best version of myself and making my dreams & aspirations come true. And I want to build a community where we can sincerely support each other with kindness and compassion. Sending you lots of love and light ♥
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hannahtransjourney
Or if you simply have some common interests and want to connect, don’t hesitate to reach out to me 😉